- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Grated cheese, seeds or spices
- Combine 2 rolls together into a nice round ball. Put both pointer fingers through
center of the ball and stretch to form a large hole.
- Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Place bagels on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and
let rise 30-45 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, bring 6 inches of water with baking soda to a boil.
bagels, one or two at a time into gently boiling water. Boil for 30 seconds on each
- Remove with slotted spoon; drain on cooling rack for a few seconds.
to sprayed baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese or seeds if desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Prep Time: 20
Bake Time: 20
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.