- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pound cottage cheese
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter (for the pan)
- Combine the butter, cheeses, and eggs in a blender or with an electric mixer.
- Add the lemon juice, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder and honey.
- Pour into a buttered 8-inch square baking pan.
- Dust with cinnamon.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degrees F oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Serve with sour cream or yogurt or a combination of both.
Serves 6 to 8.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.