Bundt Noodle Kugel
A favorite for Yom Kippur — a part of the Jewish New Year.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, divided
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (16 ounce) package medium noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar, or a little less
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- Spray Bundt pan with nonstick spray. Pour 1/4 cup melted butter into Bundt pan.
- Place brown sugar over the butter.
- Place chopped nuts over the brown sugar.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients together.
- Add the noodles and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into Bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees F for one hour or until
- Remove from oven, turn upside down onto plate and serve.
Yields 12 servings.
This can be prepared the day before serving. Refrigerate it until ready
to bake the next day.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.