- 1 1/3 cups couscous (wheat-grain semolina)
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Mix couscous, raisins and salt in 2-quart bowl; stir in boiling water. Let stand
until all water is absorbed, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Heat butter in 10-inch skillet until melted; stir in couscous and ground turmeric.
Cook and stir for 4 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.