Fig and Honey Spread
- 2 cups finely chopped dried figs
- 2 naval oranges, finely chopped or ground
- 1 cup sweet red wine
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Simmer, stirring occasionally until mixture
is thick and jam-like.
- Cool and store in refrigerator until needed.
- Spread on sliced challah, toasted bagels.
Source: Lior's Kitchen Talk
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.