- 1 1/2 cups diced raw potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups
flaked leftover fish* (boiled, broiled or baked)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Minced parsley
- Boil potatoes in water until tender.
- Add milk and fish, and season to taste.
- Blend flour in hot melted butter and thin into a smooth paste with 3 tablespoons
of liquid from pot. Cook 5 minutes longer and serve.
- Garnish with minced parsley.
* Canned salmon or tuna fish may be substituted.
>> Jewish Recipes