- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup oil (for frying)
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except confectioners sugar and oil.
- In frying pan, heat oil to medium heat. Carefully place dough into oil, 1 tablespoon
at a time.
- Fry for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown all over.
- Carefully remove doughnuts from oil and place on paper towels to drain.
- Gently roll warm doughnuts in confectioners' sugar and set aside.
- Serve warm.