- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- Partially defrost hash browns.
- Mix potatoes, 1/2 cup margarine, cheese, onions,
sour cream, soup and spices.
- Put into a greased 13 x 9-inch dish.
- Sprinkle Corn Flakes on top of potatoes; pour the 1/4 cup margarine over corn flakes.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.