Jewish Spicy Tomato Soup
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon
- 6 cups tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sour
- 1 medium fresh tomato, chopped
- Sauté the onions and garlic in butter and oil combined in kettle for five minutes.
- Add dill weed, pepper, tomato juice and honey. Cover and simmer for one hour.
- Five minutes before serving, whisk in sour cream and chopped tomato.
I am sure you will love it.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Lior 10-19-01
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.