- 1 pound (450 gr) each ground beef and veal, mixed together
- 6 spring onions, chopped finely
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 2 hot red peppers, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon each turmeric, dill seed and flour
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and knead well by hand. Form
into 3-inch (8 cm.) sausages and impale these on long wooden skewers.
- Grill over open charcoals or under a hot broiler, turning occasionally so that
cooking is uniform. Cook just until the meat is done.
- Serve hot.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.