This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 12 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons white pepper
- 3 cups matzo meal
- Boiling soup
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs.
- Add water, margarine, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add matzo meal.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour (can be left overnight).
- Drop by tablespoons into a large pot of boiling soup. Cook, gently covered, for
about 1/2 hour.
- Matzo balls can be left in soup and refrigerated overnight; heat