This is a marvelous Passover dish.
- 4 to 6 pieces of matzoth
- 3 eggs (mixed with water)
- 1/4 cup water
- Oil or butter
- Break matzoh into small pieces and add to water.
- After soaking for about 5 minutes
until soggy, drain off the water, and mix the egg mixture to the bowl. Let this
just wet each piece. Wet thoroughly with egg mixture.
- Heat oil or butter and drop the mixture to a hot frying pan.
- Cook and mix until crispy.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.