- 5 whole matzoh cracker squares
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter (more as needed)
- Crumble the crackers in a large bowl and cover them with the water. Let soak
for about a minute.
- Drain the water off.
- Break the two eggs into the bowl and combine the mixture with your hands.
- Heat the butter in a nonstick skillet. When it is melted, pour half the matzoh
mixture into the pan and smash it lightly with a spatula. After it becomes golden
brown on the first side (this takes about 3 minutes), flip it over by inverting
it onto a large plate and sliding it back into the pan. Cook on the other side.
- Serve with golden honey.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.