This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Passover Egg Noodles
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon matzo cake flour
- Dash of salt
- Beat eggs slightly, adding remaining ingredients to make a very thin batter.
Beat well until smooth.
- Pour in a thin stream on a well-greased frying pan, starting
at the center and tilting the pan to distribute evenly. Cook over moderate heat
until lightly browned on underside, then turn out on a tea towel, bottom side up,
to cool while the second one is poured and cooked.
- Roll up each thin pancake and cut into thin strips or noodles.
- Drop into boiling hot soup (clear chicken soup) just before serving.
Serves 6 to 8.