Passover Maui Brisket
- 1 (4 to 5 pound) kosher brisket
- 1 bottle Simcha Maui Brisket Sauce
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 2 peeled carrots, diced
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- Place sliced onion in bottom of roasting pan. Cover with beef broth and red wine.
- Season brisket with salt and pepper and cover with Simcha Maui brisket sauce.
- Place brisket, fat side up in roasting pan.
- Place in preheated 400 degrees F oven for 1
1/2 hours then reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F and roast for an additional
2 to 3 hours or until meat is very tender (stick with fork and the fork should easily
slide out when done and tender).
- Remove Brisket from Pan let cool for 10 minutes then slice across grain of meat.
- Serve with reserved liquids and vegetables from pan.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.