This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Raw Potato Dumplings
- 1 1/2 cups well-drained grated raw potato
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 tablespoons dry crumbs
- Combine ingredients into a thick batter similar to that of matzo balls.
- Form into little balls, about walnut size.
- Cook in boiling salted water or boiling soup for about 20 to 25 minutes. The
dumplings rise to the top when done.
Contributed by Lior to the recipegoldmine.com newsletter 4-22-02