This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 pound horseradish
- 2 large beets
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- Cut the horseradish and beets into chunks.
- In food processor, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally, process the horseradish,
sugar, salt, vinegar, and water until the mixture is finely chopped.
- Add the beets, continuing to process, until the beets are finely chopped and
you achieve the color you want.