- 1 pound horseradish
- 2 large beets
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- Cut the horseradish and beets into chunks.
- In food processor, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally, process the horseradish,
sugar, salt, vinegar, and water until the mixture is finely chopped.
- Add the beets, continuing to process, until the beets are finely chopped and
you achieve the color you want.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.