- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth and
- Gradually add flour, beating until smooth.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
sugar and remaining ingredients; set aside.
- Divide dough in half; roll each portion into a 14-inch circle on a lightly floured
surface. Sprinkle each circle with sugar mixture, and cut each circle into 12 wedges.
Roll up each wedge, beginning at wide end; place on ungreased baking sheets, point
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Yields 2 dozen.
For strawberry filling, omit sugar, cinnamon and raisins, and reduce pecans
to 1/2 cup. Spread 1/4 cup strawberry jam on each circle, and sprinkle each with
1/4 cup chopped pecans. Cut, roll, and bake as directed.