Sweet Kugel 2
This is a wonderful Hanukkah treat.
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (16 ounce)
container cream-style cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup corn flakes
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain well;
- Combine eggs and next 7 ingredients; stir half of cottage cheese mixture into
- Spoon noodles into a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining
cottage cheese mixture over casserole; bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with corn flakes, then serve.
Yields 10 to 12 servings.