- 1 package thin noodles
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Cook noodles, rinse and drain. Don't overcook the noodles, they will get
too soft and won't mix well with the other ingredients.
- In a separate pot, combine oil and sugar and cook over medium-low heat. Stir
until sugar is liquid and brown, about 3 to 5 minutes. Be very careful when you
brown the sugar. Many a pot has been hopelessly lost in this process. As you're
browning the sugar it can turn from golden-brown to inky-black in seconds.
- Add noodles slowly, mixing continuously, on low heat until brown. Let cool, add
eggs, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour into a preheated oiled pan at 350 degrees F.
- Bake for one hour, until top forms crust.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.