This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 package thin noodles
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Cook noodles, rinse and drain. Don't overcook the noodles, they will get
too soft and won't mix well with the other ingredients.
- In a separate pot, combine oil and sugar and cook over medium-low heat. Stir
until sugar is liquid and brown, about 3 to 5 minutes. Be very careful when you
brown the sugar. Many a pot has been hopelessly lost in this process. As you're
browning the sugar it can turn from golden-brown to inky-black in seconds.
- Add noodles slowly, mixing continuously, on low heat until brown. Let cool, add
eggs, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour into a preheated oiled pan at 350 degrees F.
- Bake for one hour, until top forms crust.