- 6 cups water
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI Granulated Beef Ribs Flavor Bouillon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped cilantro, divided
- 1/4 cup long-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Shredded Manchego or Parmesan cheese
- Combine water, tomatoes with juice, onion, carrot and bouillon in large soup
pot. Turn heat to high; cover.
- Combine beef, 1/2 cup cilantro, rice, flour, egg and salt in medium bowl; mix
- Uncover broth mixture; drop meat in 1 tablespoon portions into hot liquid.
Heat soup to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Stir remaining 1/2 cup cilantro into soup and ladle into bowls. Top with cheese.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Yield: 5 to 6 servings
Recipe used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.