Arroz con Leche
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- In a saucepan, combine the water, rice and cinnamon. Bring to a boil. Reduce
heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Stir in milk and raisins. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for
10-15 minutes or until thick and creamy, stirring frequently.
- Discard cinnamon.
- Serve warm or cold.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.