Asado (Roast Beef)
- 2 pounds round steak
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Pound flour into the steak, then season with salt
and pepper. Brown on both sides in very hot oil.
- Add remaining ingredients plus 2 cups hot water.
- Cover and bake for about 2 hours or until tender.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mexican Recipes