Bistek con Papas
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound thinly sliced steak (bottom round)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 jalapeños, sliced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2-3 potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt to your taste
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the meat, salt, pepper and cumin. Cook for
about 15 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the potatoes, cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Sir in the tomatoes, chiles, onions and garlic; cover and let cook for
about 25 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mexican Recipes