- 3 small zucchini or other summer squash, unpeeled, diced large
- 2 large tomatoes,
- 2 fresh yellow hot peppers, chopped
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove
garlic, chopped (optional)
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 to 1/3 pound
Monterey jack cheese,cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon freshly
squeezed lime juice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh cilantro (optional)
- Salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- Put squash, tomatoes, peppers, onion and garlic into a saucepan, adding no water
or oil. Heat slowly until all ingredients are hot and onion is translucent.
corn and cheese. Put lid on pan and continue to heat until cheese is melted. At
this point, you can add lime juice, cilantro, salt and freshly ground pepper to
taste, if desired.
- Serve hot.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.