Carne Asada Tacos
These are simple tacos which are sold by street vendors in Mexico.
- 2 cups uncooked carne asada, finely diced ( flank or skirt steak)
- 16 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 8 squares aluminum foil
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a medium pan over high heat. Cook the beef until the edges become
browned and crispy.
- Add salt to taste.
- Place two tortillas on top of each other
and top with hot beef, onions and cilantro. Fold the two tortillas in half and wrap
tightly in foil.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes to warm the tortillas.