Carne Asada Tacos
Carne Asada Tacos are simple, delicious tacos which are sold by street vendors in Mexico.
- 2 cups uncooked carne asada, finely diced ( flank or skirt steak)
- 16 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 8 squares aluminum foil
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Salsa verde (optional)
- Heat oil in a medium pan over high heat. Cook the
beef until the edges become browned and crispy.
- Add salt to taste.
- Place two tortillas on top of each other
and top with hot beef, salsa verde, if using, onions and cilantro. Fold the two tortillas in half and wrap
tightly in foil.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes to warm the tortillas.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.