- 2 medium onions, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 (3 pound) chuck steak, diced small
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 3 tablespoons ground comino
- 1 tablespoon crushed epazote
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 large can whole tomatoes
- 2 or 3 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a skillet, brown the onions and garlic. Remove from skillet.
- Brown the meat well, then return the onion and garlic to the skillet with the meat.
- Add the spices, then the bell peppers and jalapenos.
- Add tomatoes and water.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mexican Recipes