Chilled Cucumber Soup
- 4 cups peeled, seeded, chopped cucumber
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 clove garlic
- Several fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Chopped scallions (for garnish)
- Put all ingredients except scallions into blender and puree.
- Serve very cold.
- Garnish with chopped scallions or chives.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.