Chocolate Rum Balls (Bolitas de Ron)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 18 ounces semisweet chocolate, 1 pound broken into pieces and the rest finely grated
- 2/3 cup rum
- 1/2 pound walnuts, chopped (about 1 cup)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put the cream in a saucepan, and bring it to a boil over medium heat.
- Add the 1 pound of chocolate pieces. Stir the mixture constantly with
a wooden spoon until it is smooth and thick.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let the mixture cool.
- When it is cold, stir in the rum and chopped nuts.
- When the mixture becomes firm enough
to handle, roll it into balls about the size of walnuts.
- Roll the balls in the grated chocolate.
Yield: about 1 1/2 pounds
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine 5:02:32pm 10/22/03.
Source: 150 Recetas De Dulces De Facil Preparacion
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mexican Recipes