Empanadas de Pina (Pineapple Turnovers)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pineapple preserves, well drained
- Mix all ingredients except preserves. Knead into dough, roll out and cut with
- Place slightly less than a teaspoon of preserves in each cut shape.
Fold and press edges together.
- Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees F until light
beige, about 12 minutes.
- After baking, roll in confectioners' sugar.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.