Fast Tres Leches Cake
- 1 white cake (fresh baked or frozen), thawed if frozen
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Mix together cream, sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk.
- Poke holes all over the cake. Spoon the milk mixture over the top.
- Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
- Garnish with strawberries.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.