As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 coils fideo
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup canned tomato sauce
- 3 cups water
- Heat oil. Add fideo and cook until lightly browned.
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Add garlic, tomato sauce and water and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil. Lower heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mexican Recipes