Fresos con Crema (Mexican Strawberries with Cream)
This simple dessert, Fresos con Crema, is much loved in Mexico.
- 2 cups sour cream (or plain Greek yogurt)
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 8 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped (optional)
- Add sour cream, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla
extract to a mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixers for 2 minutes.
- Spoon 1/2 cup strawberries into a cup. Pour 1/2 cup of the cream mixture over the top.
- Serve with whipped cream on top, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.