- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 can fruit pie filling
- 10 to 12 flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or deep fryer.
- Put 1 tablespoon pie filling
in the center of each tortilla and roll up like a burrito, folding both ends over.
- Deep fry a few at a time until medium brown and crispy.
- Drain well, and while still
hot, shake in a brown paper bag with the sugar and cinnamon.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.