Mexican Cheesecake (Pie de Queso)
This tastes exactly like what you would get in a Mexican bakery.
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 2 Graham cracker crusts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Puree the eggs, cream cheese, milk and extract in a blender. The mixture
must be smooth with no lumps.
- Pour batter evenly into two pie crusts.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mexican Recipes