Mexican Street Corn
- 4 ears corn
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan (can substitute cotija)
- Red chili powder or cayenne pepper, to taste
- 2 limes cut into wedges
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Remove the husks of the corn. To boil, fill a stockpot halfway with water and
bring to a boil. Gently drop corn into boiling water. Bring back to boil and cook
corn for 2 to 3 minutes.
- To grill instead of boiling, preheat outdoor grill or indoor cast-iron griddle
on medium-high heat. When hot, lightly oil grates and place corn on grill. Grill
for about 5 minutes or until kernels begin to blacken, turning frequently.
- Baste hot corn with mayonnaise, then season with Parmesan and chili powder.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Makes 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mexican Recipes