Papas con Chile Colorado
(Red Chile Potatoes)
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon red chile powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 cups water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown potatoes in shortening in a medium-size skillet over medium heat.
- Remove potatoes from skillet.
- Add flour to skillet and brown slightly.
- Mix chile, garlic and salt with flour and add potatoes and water. Simmer for
10 to 15 minutes over low heat.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mexican Recipes