Papas con Chile Colorado
(Red Chile Potatoes)
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon red chile powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 cups water
- Brown potatoes in shortening in a medium-size skillet over medium heat.
- Remove potatoes from skillet.
- Add flour to skillet and brown slightly.
- Mix chile, garlic and salt with flour and add potatoes and water. Simmer for
10 to 15 minutes over low heat.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.