Pay de Queso (Mexican Cheesecake)
- 1 pie crust of your choice (homemade or ready-made)*
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 eggs
* You can also use an unbaked Graham cracker crust.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Lay the pie crust over a pie tin or glass pie dish, unless you already have one ready made.
- In a blender mix the evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, lime juice and eggs until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and bake for 40 to 45 minutes until the center of the pie looks firm. Then remove it carefully from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Place cheesecake in refrigerator for about two hours to chill.
- Decorate as you like.