This can be used as a taco or tamal filling.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce or 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 pound cooked meat, diced
- 1/2 cup soup stock or beef broth
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Fry the garlic and onion in the oil.
- Add the tomatoes or the tomato sauce and meat; mix well.
- Add broth and remaining ingredients. Stir well to mix thoroughly. Simmer for 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mexican Recipes