- 1 1/2 pounds pork cutlets (about 1/4-inch thick)
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large onions, sliced 1/4-inch thick (about 2 cup)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut pork cutlets in half. Pound between wax paper to 1/8-inch thickness.
- In shallow baking dish, stir corn oil, lime peel and juice, garlic, cumin, oregano
and pepper until blended. Add pork and onion slices; turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate
several hours or overnight.
- Remove pork and onions from marinade. Grill or broil 4-inches from heat, 6 to
8 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
Makes 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mexican Recipes