Rajas con Queso
(Peppers with Cheese)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 4 red bell peppers, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 4 poblano chiles, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 12 green onions, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute.
- Add bell peppers and poblanos; sauté until tender, about 12 minutes.
- Add green onions; sauté until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add cheese and simmer until cheese melts. Stir in cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.