- 1 (4 pound) boneless top chuck roast
- 1 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Rub both sides of roast evenly with fajita seasoning.
- Cook roast in hot oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat for 5 mintues
or until browned on all sides.
- Combine stewed tomatoes and 2 cups water; pour over roast in Dutch oven. Cover,
reduce heat to low, and cook for 4 hours or until roast is tender. Remove roast,
and shred using two forks.
- Skim fat from tomato liquid in Dutch oven, and discard. Stir shredded beef into
- Combine rice and parsley.
- Serve beef mixture over rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mexican Recipes