Sopa de Concha con Camaròn
- 1 box shell macaroni (small shells)
- 5 cups water
- 2 cubes shrimp and tomato bouillon
- 1 tablespoon Knorr chicken and tomato
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 bag medium shrimp
- Add a little oil to a soup kettle, fry the shells until they are
- Add water to the pot, then add the shrimp and tomato bouillon, Knorr
chicken and tomato and cilantro and let it come to a boil.
- Add potatoes.
- Add zucchini 5 minutes later.
- When potatoes and zucchini are soft, add shrimp and cook until pink.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.