Tacos al Carbon
In both Mexico and the United States, tacos al carbon are made with different
cuts of meat, poultry, and fish. In Texas, they're usually made with fajitas
- 1 1/2 pounds char-broiled fajitas, boneless steak or chicken
- 12 flour tortillas, warmed
Pico de Gallo
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 3 serrano chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Tacos: Slice fajitas diagonally across the grain.
- Divide fajitas and Pico de Gallo among tortillas, and add guacamole as desired.
- Garnish with your favorite salsa, and fold tortillas into tacos.
- Pico de Gallo: Combine ingredients, and chill.
Yield: 12 tacos
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mexican Recipes