- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a saucepan mix the cold coconut milk with the cornstarch.
- Season with sugar and salt.
- Mix remaining ingredients in and cook over low heat stirring constantly
until it boils and thickens.
- Serve in small dishes, sprinkled with cinnamon.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.