Three Milk Cake
Savor this creamy cake that will melt in your mouth. Its blends of milk make
this traditional cake of Latin origin an excellent way to impress your guests!
- 6 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (7.6 fluid ounce) can NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For Cake: Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease and flour 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat egg whites and 1/4 cup sugar in large mixer bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Combine egg yolks and remaining sugar in medium bowl; beat until light yellow
- Fold egg white mixture and flour alternately into egg yolk mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or just until golden and wooden pick inserted in center
comes out clean.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- For Cream: Combine sweetened condensed milk, media crema, evaporated milk, brandy
and vanilla extract in medium bowl; stir well.
- Prick top of cake thoroughly with wooden pick. Pour 2 cups cream over cake. Spoon
excess cream from side of pan over top of cake.
- Let stand for 30 minutes or until cake absorbs cream.
- Remove side of pan.
- For Topping: Beat cream, sugar and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until
stiff peaks form. Spread over top and sides of cake.
- Serve immediately with remaining cream.
Preparation Time: 30 mins | Cooking Time: 15 mins
Cooling Time: 30 mins standing
| Servings: 12 servings
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Nestlé® and meals.com.