- 1 (1 1/2 pound) rib eye steak, sliced
- Juice from 1 Mexican lime
- Salt, to taste
- Corn tortillas, heated
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sprinkle lime juice and salt on the meat. Let set for 10 minutes, then broil
it over charcoal until just done.
- Slice the meat into bite-size pieces and place on heated corn tortillas.
- Top with guacamole, minced onion, chopped cilantro and sauce of your choice,
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mexican Recipes