As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, seeded
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded
- 3/4 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons ripe olives, chopped
- Cut bell peppers into 6 strips each, then cut crosswise in halves. Arrange strips
flesh side up on an ungreased ovenproof dish. A good way to arrange them is to visualize
the plate in three triangles, the points being in the center.
- Arrange one color pepper on each triangle.
- Sprinkle with cheese, red pepper and olives.
- Set oven to broil and broil peppers about 3 to 4 inches from heat until cheese melts (about
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mexican Recipes