- 2 cups water
- 1 (1-inch) piece cinnamon stick
- 1 cardamom pod or 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 whole clove
- 1 cup long-grain rice, preferably basmati
- Combine the water, cinnamon, cardamom, and clove inn a saucepan and bring to
a boil over high heat.
- Add the rice and stir once. Cover and reduce the heat to
a simmer. Cook covered for 15 to 20 minutes, until all the water is absorbed.
- Remove the cinnamon stick, cardamom pod, and clove before serving.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.