- 2 cups water
- 1 (1-inch) piece cinnamon stick
- 1 cardamom pod or 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 whole clove
- 1 cup long-grain rice, preferably basmati
- Combine the water, cinnamon, cardamom, and clove inn a saucepan and bring to
a boil over high heat.
- Add the rice and stir once. Cover and reduce the heat to
a simmer. Cook covered for 15 to 20 minutes, until all the water is absorbed.
- Remove the cinnamon stick, cardamom pod, and clove before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.