- 2 cups water
- 1 (1-inch) piece cinnamon stick
- 1 cardamom pod or 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 whole clove
- 1 cup long-grain rice, preferably basmati
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine the water, cinnamon, cardamom, and clove inn a saucepan and bring to
a boil over high heat.
- Add the rice and stir once. Cover and reduce the heat to
a simmer. Cook covered for 15 to 20 minutes, until all the water is absorbed.
- Remove the cinnamon stick, cardamom pod, and clove before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Middle Eastern Recipes