Cold Yogurt-Cucumber Soup
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mint flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut 7 thin slices from 1 cucumber; reserve. Cut all remaining cucumber into 3/4-inch
chunks. Place half the cucumber chunks and 1/4 cup of the yogurt in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Add remaining cucumber chunks, salt,
mint and white pepper. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining yogurt; cover and blend on low speed until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with reserved cucumber slices.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Middle Eastern Recipes