Cold Yogurt-Cucumber Soup
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mint flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Cut 7 thin slices from 1 cucumber; reserve. Cut all remaining cucumber into 3/4-inch
chunks. Place half the cucumber chunks and 1/4 cup of the yogurt in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Add remaining cucumber chunks, salt,
mint and white pepper. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining yogurt; cover and blend on low speed until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with reserved cucumber slices.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.